Our Return Policy
Whilst we hope that you love your new purchase, we understand that sometimes customers have a change of mind or things don't work out. Forcast currently accepts returns for Credits, Exchanges & Refunds, with valid reason. Please note that all returns are subject to our return policies and procedures.
See below to see your options for returning an item:
|PURCHASE LOCATION||RETURN LOCATION & OPTIONS|
|OPTIONS||PURCHASED FROM:||RETURNED TO:|
- Unworn, in original condition without any damage or alterations
- With tags still attached
- Purchased in-store within the last 14 days OR received an online order within the last 30 days
- Must have a valid proof of purchase (an online invoice, in-store receipt or a bank statement*)
- Item is not listed as a non-returnable item due to hygiene reasons
- not been permanently marked down, OR
- not been permanently marked down and have a temporary promotional offer
Full price items (including promotional price) are entitled to a Full Refund, Credit, or Exchange via a valid method of return. Please see the table at the top of the page to confirm which method of return is available to you depending on your method of purchase. Please note that full refunds can only be issued via the exact method of payment. For example, if an online credit was used to purchase the item/s, then the refund will be issued to a new online credit, if the method of payment was via a debit card it will be issued to the same debit card, etc.
- A yellow sticker on the tag in-store, with a new price
- Any items shown within our "sale" category on our website with an old price struck out and a new red price next to it
Permanent sale price items are not entitled to a Full Refund, however they are entitled to a Credit or Exchange via a valid method of return. Please see the table at the top of the page to confirm which method of return is available to you depending on your method of purchase. Please also note if you wish to exchange a sale item for an item that is of lesser value, the customer will receive a partial credit along with the exchange.
1.4 Online Exchanges
Online purchases can be exchanged both in-store and online.
Items are only eligible for an online exchange, if you are exchanging for the same item but in a different size. Unfortunately, exchanges for different colours or styles cannot be processed online.
- Hair Accessories
- Garment & Body Care Items (such as our sticky bras & pasties)
To return an online item simply:
- Fill out the return form appropriately. Return forms can be found in your parcel or downloaded HERE.
- Include the returns form and your garment/s in an appropriate postage satchel. We recommend using a traceable delivery method for all returns as we are not liable for any losses/damages during their return to us.
- Send your items back to our Head Office below:
57-59 Governor Macquarie Drive
Chipping Norton, NSW 2170
- Please allow 5 - 10 business days for your return to be processed after we have received the item/s. An email will be sent to you once the return has been processed.
All return parcels are not included in the order cost. If you wish to return an order this will need to be paid by the customer, unless the item is faulty or incorrectly received. Customers are also welcome to drop online returns off in-person to our head office if they would prefer not to pay for postage, but must note that the 14-day processing period still applies. At this stage, we are unable to accept online returns in-store unless you are making an exchange or would like a store credit.
ParcelPoint offers our customers with a trackable return service with over 1300 locations open 7 days a week until late for your convenience. The postage cost is between $6.95 and $9.95 depending on location and is generally the cheapest return option. To start your return through Parcel Point, visit www.parcelpoint.com.au/forcast and follow the online process to book a return and print a shipping label. Should you have any further questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
To return an in-store item, please simply check that it meets the return conditions as listed in this policy and make your way to your nearest store. We recommend calling your store in advance to confirm stock levels if you would like to make an exchange for a specific item.
We make every effort to ensure high standards of manufacturing and production quality, but sometimes the odd item can turn up erroneous. We sincerely apologise if you have received an item from us that is faulty. In the event of a faulty claim, please return the item how it was purchased (in-store or online) so that it can be assessed by our team.
Our policy relating to faulty items follows the legal requirements as declared under Australian Consumer Law & per NSW Fair Trading:
- If there is a minor fault with a product, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. You must accept this free repair if offered to you. If we are unable to repair it within a reasonable amount of time or repair it at all, we are happy to provide you with a replacement or refund.
- If there is a major fault and the product cannot be repaired, you may choose whether to receive a replacement or refund. A "major" fault is defined as the following:
- it would stop someone from buying it if they’d known about it
- it’s unsafe
- it’s significantly different from the sample or description
- it doesn’t do what the business said it would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
Please keep a copy of your return postage receipts as we will reimburse you for these costs if the item is deemed to be faulty. Please also note that we can refuse to repair, replace, or refund if:
- the item has no discernible fault
- you misused the product in a way that led to the fault
- you are unclear about the fault or what you wanted
- the item was declared faulty at the point of sale & you were aware of this and/or there was reasonable markdown in price due to an obvious flaw
- Gift cards are valid for three (3) years from the date of issue;
- If a gift card is lost, it cannot be replaced, refunded or reprinted;
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash;
- Gift cards can only be redeemed in-store if purchased in-store and redeemed only online if purchased online.
- Online credits have no expiry date and can be used at any time.
As per our policy, purchases made with in-store gift cards and/or online credits that are to be returned in the interest of obtaining a refund will be refunded as a new in-store gift card and/or online credit respectively.
* Please note that bank statements must be date and/or time stamped in order to constitute as valid proof of purchase. For statements where the price paid cannot be deduced (i.e if several items were purchased and the price of a single item cannot be determined) a valid receipt must also be presented. Though our store teams are able to search for in-store purchase receipts, we cannot guarantee the ability to provide the receipt to the customer upon request. This can be due to a lack of search parameters, expiration of the returns period as per our policy, and/or potential system error. Please note that retainment of valid proof of purchase remains soley the responsiblity of the customer.
This policy was last updated on Wednesday 1st July 2020