We hope that you love your new purchase!
If you do change your mind, please see below for our return policies and procedures.
Here are easy steps on how to process your returns:
- Are your items purchased from Forcast Online and NOT purchased In-Store?
- Is the parcel being returned within 30 days of you receiving the order?
- Have you filled out the invoice and returns form appropriately (and return this along with your items); and
- Item has not been worn, washed, used, soiled, damaged by the customer and is returned in original condition?
- Send your online items to our Online Department.
- For all returns provided that you have met the above conditions, please send the online items to our Online Department:
Att: Online Department
57-59 Governor Macquarie Drive
CHIPPING NORTON, NSW 2170
If you are successful in your return, a order will be processed within 3-14 businesss days after receiving the return. An email wil be sent to notify you once the order has been processed and the transaction has been completed.
Full price, promotional price & faulty items
If the items you have purchased are either full price, promotional price or deemed faulty, you will be entitled to the following:
- Full refund* (can only be processed through our Online Department); or
- Credit note (can be issued by both our Online Department or In-store); or
- Exchange (can only be processed In-Store and NOT within our Online Department).
Permanent sale items
If the items that you have purchased are of a permanent sale price, you will be entitled for the following:
- Exchange* or giftcard** (processed In-Store ONLY); or
- Online store credit (processed within our Online Department, and transferred to your customer account with Forcast)
*If the customer wishes to exchange for an item that is of lesser value than the item they are returning, the customer will receive a partial credit along with the exchange.
**Giftcards issued in-store are valid for 3 years from date of issue. The value can not be transferred or redeemed online, and must be used in-store.
We do not exchange or refund hosiery and accessories due to hygiene purposes. All sales / promotions cannot be redeemed against prior purchases. Promo codes must be applied at check out and cannot be redeemed after order has been placed. Should you have any issues when applying our promo codes please email us through email@example.com as soon as possible. Sale items refer to any product that is sold at a reduced/discounted price.
1. GIftcards are valid for three (3) years from date of issue;
2. If a giftcard is lost, it cannot be replaced or reprinted;
3. Giftcards cannot be redeemed for cash;
4. Giftcards can be redeemed in-store only at any one of our Forcast Stores.
All return parcels are not included in the order cost. If you wish to return an order this will need to be paid by the customer, unless the item is faulty or incorrectly received.
Shipping costs are non-refundable and is the customer’s sole responsibility when sending the items to our Online Department.
We highly recommend you use a traceable delivery method for all returns as we are not liable for any losses or damages to the product during this delivery.
We have recently teamed up with ParcelPoint which allows our customers a more convenient way of sending back a return.
ParcelPoint offers our customers with a trackable return service with over 1300 locations open 7 days a week until late for your convenience. The postage cost is between $6.95 and $9.95 depending on location, being the cheapest return option.
To start your return, head over to www.parcelpoint.com.au/forcast and follow the online process to book a return and print a shipping label.
If you have received an incorrect item or a faulty item and you are wishing to return it to our online department, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to process a free return via ParcelPoint for you.
WHAT IF I RECEIVED A FAULTY ITEM?
We sincerely apologise in advance if this has occurred to your online purchases. You can choose between an exchange or a refund, where the items are faulty, have been wrongly described, or are different from a sample shown to you.
Please complete the return form at the back of your original invoice, and send this together with your faulty item to our Online Department. We will pass the faulty item to the Assessment Department who will assess the faulty claim and be in contact with you shortly.